Welcome to G. Theberge School website. This website will provide parents with important documents and information as the year progresses. For regular day-to-day updates about school life at G. Theberge I recommend that you follow our school Facebook page.
At G. Theberge School we focus on building strong relationships that last many years as we follow our students from Pre-kindergarten all the way along until graduation at the end of Secondary Five. We enjoy small class sizes that allow for closer attention to students as well as personalized support plans.
Some points of interest this year:
- We have received for the second year the École on Bouge grant, which emphasizes the importance of moving every day.
- Students can access a cafeteria at lunch that offers hot meals daily
- We offer resource support at Primary and Secondary
- We continue to partner with LEARN Quebec to offer advanced Science and Math options to students in Secondary Four and Five
- Our school is focused on developing a more restorative approach to discipline with an emphasis on allowing children the opportunity when possible to repair the harm.
- For the fourth year we have George (our school dog) attending school every day. He is always available for a cuddle, walk or check-in.
For any questions or concerns please contact me by phone at 819-627-1212 or by email at email@example.com